Los Angeles Medical Detox – What You Need to Know
Are you searching “medical detox Los Angeles?” Read on to learn more about medical detox and resources available here at Essence.
Medical Detox Los Angeles – Why Proper Care is Important
When researching “medical detox Los Angeles,” there are a lot of options to consider. However, choosing the right type of care is essential to get the best results. One of the most important things to consider is a rehab program that you’re most likely to finish. Unfortunately, 20-50% of people who begin a detox relapse within a short timeframe. That means that having the right type of care is important. You need a reliable care team to lend a helping hand during this time.1
A good medical detox center in Los Angeles will be there for you every step of the way. That’s what we offer here at Essence. You’ll get around-the-clock support throughout the detox process. With our friendly and knowledgeable staff by your side, we’ll help you make it through the detox process.
What Types of Addictions are Common in Los Angeles?
- Methamphetamine: accounts for one-third of all rehab admissions in Los Angeles County.
- Prescription Opioids: approximately 13.1% of all calls about substance abuse to the centers for poison control in LA are due to misuse of prescription opioids. Unfortunately, opioids can be very dangerous and lead to overdose or other adverse reactions.
- Heroin: Over 8,000 rehab admissions each year also come from non-prescription opioids like heroin.
Statistics on Addiction in Los Angeles
- There are over 2,500 alcohol or drug-related deaths each year in LA County.
- There are over 200,000 combined emergency room visits and hospitalizations due to alcohol or drugs each year in LA.
- Around 268 injuries and over 7,000 fatalities in LA occur due to driving under the influence each year.
- 65% of incarcerated inmates in LA meet the criteria for a substance use disorder.
- 15% of full-time workers in LA use illicit substances.
As you can tell from these statistics, treating addiction in Los Angeles is important. At Essence, we have many great resources that can help.
Find Medical Detox Los Angeles at Essence HC
If you’ve been searching for “medical detox Los Angeles,” you’ve found the right place. Essence HC can help and get you on the right track toward recovery.
The Treatment Process at Essence HC for Medical Detox Los Angeles
When you choose a medical detox at our Los Angeles treatment center, you’ll be given plenty of resources to help with recovery. Upon beginning a treatment program, you’ll receive a full diagnosis from our trained staff. The treatment professionals at Essence can help create a program that is tailored to your specific needs.
When you go through our inpatient medical detox, you will always have support from our staff members. You will likely experience withdrawal symptoms during detox, but we can make the process as safe and comfortable as possible.
Why Essence Healthcare is the Best Choice for Medical Detox Los Angeles
- Access to a wide range of therapy options
- The option to attend support group meetings.
- Activities that build healthy habits
- Places to workout, relax, and practice mindfulness.
- The ability to create a long-term plan for success.
Our staff is knowledgeable and trained to treat all aspects that can contribute to addiction. That includes dual diagnosis to uncover any underlying conditions that may be contributing to the addiction. It’s important to treat both the addiction and any co-occurring disorders simultaneously to get the best results.
Medical Detox Los Angeles at Essence HC Supports Recovery in LA Culture
When searching for “medical detox Los Angeles,” one of the things you may want to consider is how the treatment center understands LA culture. The culture in Los Angeles can be different than other places in the U.S.
At Essence, we understand the pressures that can come with living in LA. We factor in LA culture within our treatment practices to help you get the best results and transition back into everyday life once you finish our programs.
Additional Support After Treating Medical Detox Los Angeles at Essence
After you complete your medical detox, our Los Angeles facility also has many other ways we can support your recovery. You can continue with a full-length rehab program that provides therapies and other resources that contribute toward long-term success.
Once you complete our programs, we also offer ongoing support with aftercare programs. You can come back to our facility to continue having sessions with therapists, or we may refer you to 12-step programs or other helpful resources in the LA area.
Contact Essence for More Information About Medical Detox Los Angeles
If you would like to learn more about our Los Angeles medical detox services, you can contact us today. Our phone number is (800) 426-9829. We’re here to answer any additional questions you may have.